me

BONNIE WEEZA AGEE

Scroll images by bigoo.ws

1

BUT

Friday, February 13, 2009

TODAY WAS A GOOD....DAY....BOOYAH!!!!!!


Mario.. a co-worker of mine.. has been pullin pranks on me for awhile now...like booty shakin me..taking a leaf and comin up behind me and i felt like a piece of string on my shorts was hangin... and it was him.. the whole time... u know when ur tryin to feel and swish it away.. and i turn around and it was him... and he pranks me w/ the cell phone... well i had it... so i got him back big time.... this is what i did.... i placed an ad in the newspaper.... and it reads.... 2000 altma nissen...good condition...$500.00 asked for mario.. and his cell number.... BOOYAH.....!!!!!!!!! when i went to church today to work... corey my boss his brother asked me what i did...i told him and all the staff told me i doned good... i got the playa back... i told mario u cant get this old woman here.. u playin w/a professional....lol..... bon....

corey is on the right...bro mario is on the left.....

No comments:

2

clock