me

BONNIE WEEZA AGEE

Scroll images by bigoo.ws

1

BUT

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

GRANDBABIES......

got to see my grandbabies today....keke monster hurt her knee...so jaz and i took her to the hospital..they x-ray it...motrin and ice...and she as funny and cute as can be for being three..she milked it...so i took off work today..and went to go get the other two at the daycare..and i spend some time w/ my babies..and just being nice to jaz...so i havent seen them in 5 wks...so it was a good visit..took pics and cam shots...fyi...i still havent forgotten..what jaz has done to me..so we may be cordial for the moment...but she has a long way to go...she will call me whenever..the next time i can see the grands...which is cool...im out...sweets here are some cam shots...

No comments:

2

clock