me

BONNIE WEEZA AGEE

Scroll images by bigoo.ws

1

BUT

Friday, May 28, 2010

news alert.......summer 2010

ok we have to do our video again for the summer program....last yr i was a lobster for my 7/8 little kidos(2ND/3RD GRADERS)....so this year i will be a seahorse...with the 6th graders...attitude alert...lol...so i bought my props for my video....found a seahorse..pink(ballon)...which is our color for the seahorses...pink readers(my cheap eyewear)..pink lay for neck and wrist..pink bandanna and i will coordanate...a beaded thingy priate like....(like the one jack sparrow has),,lol yes ive lost it....but i will have a copy of this and will bring a blank cd...cus mare i know u want to see it...............lol........so lets just say pink.....will wear the bandanna like jack.......sweets..im out....look for it in stores...(or earlier) june 16th.....

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yes girl I want to see it!!!

2

clock