me

BONNIE WEEZA AGEE

Scroll images by bigoo.ws

1

BUT

Saturday, January 29, 2011

just posted some on my webpages.........

just got to jaz's page...and i added more to the story..... it really sucks that im putting it out there about my daughter...my life and or what happen in the past...but i want others to know im not the only one out there with problems...there are familys out there with the same problems....i will someday put this to a book... someway....i been bloggin alone on me for the last three years...and i faithfully write a love letters to the grandchildren...so they know that granny thought about them everyday..........and im letting go of the bs that happen when i was a kid......so read on.....all sites at linked together from here to fb and to all my blogs im writing on....hoping im know which blog im on and make sure im not making mistakes and bloggin 4 blogs at one time.............im out for a minute...sweets............

No comments:

2

clock