me

BONNIE WEEZA AGEE

Scroll images by bigoo.ws

1

BUT

Thursday, March 31, 2011

wow.............wow.............

i heard a tornado..i swear to god....the wind was swirling...heard it in my bed trying to rest and i ran to get willie and the jack the cat and got in the bathroom...gunny text me from school to see if we were ok...as i was cking to make sure he was safe....another storm is coming in from the gulf....later this afternoon.....omg...the sky is falling.............anyways..i downloaded my angry birds rio for free on my droid....i like this game better then regular angry birds and angry birds xmas.....rio is cooler..............let me go for now...at least we still have electricity.....but channel 10 for young and the restless isnt coming in....guess i have to watch it tonight at 7pm............im out...............sweets

No comments:

2

clock