me

BONNIE WEEZA AGEE

Scroll images by bigoo.ws

1

BUT

Monday, June 27, 2011

18 day and still going.......

im into the 18th day of my diet.....ive been doing good....no coke for 20 days....and i still eating at least 3 meals a wk....alternating 6/12 jars of baby food a day....each weekend ive made my sweet mash potaotes....eating salads here and there...making them or gettin that berry chicken salad at wendys.....those are good....endless water... and lemon water...changing my lemons out of the pitcher weekly....having juice here and there.....3 cans a tuna during the week....and trying to chew gum for 5 minutes...on the july 1st going to start my wii workout....so im doing pretty good....this is a record....for me to be dieting....in the past i stop drinking the coke....but this is really ...a big change for me....im doing me...for once...that i gonna do...if it kills me....im having those hunger pains...but not like the first wk...im literally taking this to heart....so wish me luck......i go back to the dr in sept...i hope and need an improvement.....that i can drop this weight...im feeling good about myself..............im not there yet but i will get there....

No comments:

2

clock