me

BONNIE WEEZA AGEE

Scroll images by bigoo.ws

1

BUT

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

part 3 of 12/25/11.......

so now its my birthday....and i had a therapy appointment with kev......and during my session as i was trying to get thru my bullshit with the daughter...... during the session....i called her...and told her she had til the 26th of dec...for her and the kids to be gone...of course her she starts her why...what did i do wrong....and she asked me to keep the girls and i said no.....so i hung up....she proceeded to call and left a vm...as usual she cussing me out...and i let kev listen to the vm.....and we listened and then ms tina calls me from mississsippi and asking me whats going on...and i said i was done....and she asked why...and i told her i dont have to discussed with you why and i hung the phone up on her...so...

by the time i got home....and what went down....she said she was going to mississippi and she is leaving today...my birthday...so.......throwing her shit out in the hall...from my room...and she throwing food in to garbage bags....so....i left and sat on my porch....and mike is telling me how she was cussing up a strom pissed off screaming and yelling...this before i came home.....so gunny and mike tell me to look in the kitchen....REALLY....................

AS U SEE ABOVE AND MY VIDEO....THIS IS WHAT I DEAL WITH.....FULLY COCKED OUT OF CONTROL DAUGHTER................

so we change the code on the door for her not to come back into my home.....so she is gone...and if it takes me away from seeing my grandchildren again.....so be it.....im DONE...... not another day will i fall for her......shit ever AGAIN,....if she calls....which i think she will...the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

2

clock