me

BONNIE WEEZA AGEE

Scroll images by bigoo.ws

1

BUT

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ALONE.........................

AS LIFE STROLLS BY............IM SITTING HERE...WHAT THE HELL IM I  DOING WHEN IT COMES TO ME...........MAH..........MAMA...MOMMY......SWEETS....BUTTERBALL...SWEETIE...........DAMN........

BUT MOST OF ALL I FEEL SO ALONE..........AROUND ME...INCLUDING FAMILY...HUSBAND...AND FRIEND OR FRIENDS....I RATHER BE SOMEWHERE ELSE....SOME OTHER STATE LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST....I COULD GO OUT WEST...THAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEAL........DAMN THE MOTHER WALKED AWAY...AND I WAS 10..............SHIT IM 52.......AND 42YRS OF NOTHING..........IM STILL STUCKED.....WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO..............................

my son is pulling a fast one on me..7 days and he is out of prison from a 6 yr sentence....which i happen to put him there..............either he is waiting til the last minute to live with me...cuz he has to do probation.. .............well make your choice little boy....becuz that choice chooses your destiny for life................but you know....my daughter has done that to me her whole life....i should just expects that u would do that to me also...........thats ok.....i have came from a life of hell done to me by my family....and me.....who decided to get the help and understand that it wasnt my fault.................. ............im done...............i have lived my life with out breaking the law ....i have lived my life as close to a christian even thou my thought of church the way i saw it was fake as they come..............i have live my life with dignity.. i raised my last child my child of pride totally different then  your sista..............i have live my life thru bullshit...hardache...disappointment...and have stuggle to be where i am today.................so if i ditzzzzzzzzzzed the damn pervious children that came out of my ass..............so be it...............you do your best to raise them and they fuck u up as much as my own family did when i was kid...and i gave them alot better life then was done to me...........so.............YOU LIVE ...YOU LEARN....IM DONE............LIFE GOES ON....SO BE IT..............WHATEVA ...YOUR MAMMY....

No comments:

2

clock