me

BONNIE WEEZA AGEE

Scroll images by bigoo.ws

1

BUT

Saturday, March 30, 2013

trying to get thru this weekend...

since Friday and today..im eating very light...like nothing....scared to death...that im on that all liquid diet for easter sunday... I think I have IBS.......I already know how it feels..when my stomach acts up....that been do that for years....coke...milk together really sets it off..but if I alternated milk on day and coke another day...but sometimes the water does it to...makes me go to the bathroom all day.....(runs).....so...knowing I have to take crap pills and mag..citrate....im going to be hurting....willie says he will not eat 2morrow..to get me thru this....love u man.....I mean sexy daddy............anywho....at least I can multi task by shittin and be on my laptop....LOL........................................................DAMN....anyways...im out....

No comments:

2

clock