me

BONNIE WEEZA AGEE

Scroll images by bigoo.ws

1

BUT

Thursday, July 28, 2011

i lost 10 lbs..........

i lost 10 lbs...and yesterday...i bought me a spanx body shaper...at lane byrants....a small one at that...to start controlling my body...to the shape i want it...makes me look smaller....30 years ago..i did that gurdle thingy....and i lost weight after having jasmine...so i figure...i will try that again...and bought the body shaper....gee us...i let 20 plus years without losing the weight....after having my sons... i owe myself and my sons...to look like a skinner mommy............so...here i go here i go....i guess i will wear my dresses now....since its a chore to use the bathroom....lol............the art of taking care of your figure......lol..............im out .........later............sweets checking out...............

No comments:

2

clock