me

BONNIE WEEZA AGEE

Scroll images by bigoo.ws

1

BUT

Saturday, August 20, 2011

my eyes wide open.....

WAKE THE FUCK UP BONNIE........i am...i anit taking the rejection crap from him again....man i dont want me to go off on you....(hubby)...man i just so f en pissed...on how i really feel....i just put seperated on fb...yes he is here in the house...i just ignored him...im literally tired of this bullshit...works a three hour job...eat sleep and work in that order...and u have to sleep for 21hours...whatever....now that im working a 9/5job and bringing more money in the house...(under the table at that)...im just going to pay the bills...and start saving moneys and taking care of me....they both have shelter, food and clothes...im done....thank god my boy is 16 can feed himself...im done...

so...i know what i have to do...i kinda of said what i needed to say to be..about this situation with the hub...but give me a minute...cuz once i express this on my blog....i will be at that IDGAF ATTITUDE....so im going breathe for a minute...and let it ripped...........

No comments:

2

clock