me

BONNIE WEEZA AGEE

Scroll images by bigoo.ws

1

BUT

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

a thought...

last night catching up on my dvr programming....and i was watching ryan and tatum oneal on own ....and he said the light of our children is our life...and why do they hurt you....talking about tears...he hit it on the spot....knowing my daughter has done that to me...WOW....sucks man.......

on to other thoughts.....my friend is down and discouraged....about life....i said....wake up...open your heart ...open your mind...somebody...loves you and cares...when i think about it....i haved lived a rough life...and go thru bullshit....with kids...family....and i have learned to let go..and walk away....as life passes us...im trying to get thru to him...and he made me cry...its ok....a friend is til the end....let it happen....love u be...lets get crazy....lets get nuts.....dont worry..be happy....smile...somebody loves you....ME..........IM OUT...SWEETS SIGNING.....OFF.................................................<3

No comments:

2

clock